China Institute offers unparalleled opportunities for corporations to support cross-cultural understanding while increasing their knowledge of China’s nation and economy. Through Corporate Sponsorships and Corporate Memberships, executives can share information with other business leaders and thinkers involved in the China market. Employees benefit from unique access, educational services, and arts and business programs.
Founded in 1926 by prominent Chinese and American educators, China Institute is the oldest bi-cultural institution in America dedicated to bridging China and the United States through mutual understanding. Based in a newly renovated facility in Lower Manhattan, the Institute serves as a gateway to China through acclaimed programs in art, education, culture, and business.
China Institute’s Corporate Membership Program offers diverse and engaging opportunities for businesses to increase their understanding of China and the Chinese market.
Corporate Membership Benefits include:
• First-hand access to prominent business thinkers and to experts in inter-governmental relations
• Opportunities to network and exchange information with corporate leaders doing business in China
• Expert guidance on building brand exposure in the Chinese market
• Opportunities to hold corporate events and to entertain clients in our new facility
• Customized language and cultural orientation training for business employees and executives
• Recognition of membership on China Institute’s website (including corporate logos and hyperlinks to corporate member webpages); in the Institute’s Annual Report; and on select printed publicity materials that reach thousands of the Institute’s constituents
Corporate Sponsorship of China Institute’s world-famous exhibitions and stimulating public programs are available to Corporate Members. Sponsorship opportunities are available at various levels. Packages are designed to heighten public visibility; enhance corporate branding; provide opportunities for executive/employee participation and client entertainment.
Sponsorship benefits include:
• Prominent recognition and corporate logo placement on printed publicity/program materials
• Electronic media recognition on e-blasts, social media posts, and dedicated event pages on China Institute’s website
• Individualized event-related promotions to media and outreach/networking to targeted audiences
• Exclusive invitations to previews and to a year-long schedule of events
• Complimentary Corporate Membership, depending on the Sponsorship Level
• Special recognition in China Institute’s Annual Report
For information, please contact: