If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a strong candidate to join China Institute’s marketing department to help develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all channels. A successful applicant should be able to multi-task and work well as part of a team, and individually.
Located in Downtown New York City, China Institute is an internationally-renowned U.S. nonprofit organization dedicated to deepening the world’s understanding of China through programs in art, business, cuisine, culture, and education.
Reports: Intern will report to the Marketing Director
Support the Team to prepare internal and external marketing presentations, one-page overviews, learning to deliver these materials in a professional environment
- Help produce high quality content including images, videos, posters, banners.
- Help plan and executes all web, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Help collect quantitative and qualitative data that will be used to analyze marketing campaign results.
- Assisting in planning and execution of event & program activations and marketing campaigns.
Competency—knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Current enrollment in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program
- Prior internship experience a plus
- Strong computer skills and experience using Adobe software, and other content creation tools such as Canva, Capcut, Final Cut Pro, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software
- Ability to quickly learn and process information
- Organization and time management skills
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Familiarity with CRM tools, Online analytics
- Passion for the digital marketing industry and its best practices as well as interest in Chinese culture.
The ideal candidate is
- Organized multi-tasker who can manage content production and posting schedule across several social media channels.
- A sharp writer, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and possesses excellent communication skills.
- Excellent at understanding and passion for content production and social media.
- Highly skilled with design and Adobe Creative Suite
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or media or graduate student or Junior or senior in university.
Position Type: Internship
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please.