School of Chinese Studies at China Institute in America, a non-profit, non-partisan, educational, and bi-cultural organization based in NYC, is seeking experienced part-time instructors to teach introductory courses on Chinese culture and/or business etiquette to non-Chinese adult students with a variety of professional or corporate backgrounds.
• B.A. degree minimum, majoring in history, sociology, anthropology, economics, political science with a focus on China or East Asian preferred;
• Excellent presentation and speech skills in English with a good command of spoken and written Chinese language;
• Familiarity with Chinese culture in corporate/business settings;
• Knowledge of differences between US-China corporate/business practices;
• Previous experiences in managing group classes and engaging dynamic discussions with adult students;
• Working experience in corporate/business sectors in the US preferred.
Please include a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and send to Wanling Zhang, Director of Associate Director of Education at firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please.
China Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer.